Sunday, September 20, 2015

Osun deputy governor appears in public

Osun deputy Governor, Mrs Tomoro 
Osun State deputy governor, Mrs. Grace Titilayo Tomori on Friday appeared in public for the first time since her rumoured death last Wednesday, describing the rumour as "the handiwork of enemies."

She said she was hale and hearty, and there should not have been any anxiety over her health.

Tomori represented Governor Rauf Aregbesola at the closing ceremony of the 2015 National Women Conference organised by the Committee of Wives of Lagos State Officials (COWLSO) at the Eko Hotel & Suites, Lagos. 

"I thank God that I am alive. The rumour of my death is from people of the other side. I thank God for the opportunity given me to be among you today. It is my privilege and honour to deliver the closing speech of this conference,” she said.

 When she first took the microphone to deliver Aregbeshola's speech titled: "Ode to Womanhood", Tomori praised God for about five minutes and she was supported by the teeming population of women in the hall.

"The wish of my enemies for me will not come to pass," the deputy governor emphasized

No comments:

Post a Comment