Sunday, August 09, 2015

Unpaid salary: Aregbesola refuses to dance at Speaker’s birthday party

Osun State governor, Mr Rauf Aregbesola refused to dance on Saturday evening when his favourite songs were sang at the 50th birthday party of the Speaker of Osun State House of Assembly, Hon Najeem Salam as the governor told the gathering that a debtor doesn’t dance.

                                                         Salam

The governor who was fond of dancing to his favourite songs in such joyous occasion however disappointed his fans who had waited very patiently to watch him dance at the party held with the premises of the House of Assembly.



Aregbesola said “you know that I’m a Kokoro (good dancer). I would have loved to dance but a debtor doesn’t dance. You know I owe the workers and that is why I cannot dance. Just bear with me today”.

No comments:

Post a Comment